cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
blindeye
Novice

cpanel wont set up

I'm having trouble setting up the Cpanel account on my newly purchased linux hosting with GoDaddy. I go through the setup process for Cpanel and it gives me a success message saying that I should receive an email with further instructions. But no email ever comes through and the hosting page still shows "setup your Cpanel" as the only option

surely it's not a problem on my end but let me know if you're having the same problem.

5 REPLIES 5
GoDaddy Pro Mentor
GoDaddy Pro Mentor

Re: cpanel wont set up

You must ask Godaddy for these and also check your spam or junk folder. Also I recommend don't use a domain based email account on Godaddy.

Please give it a +1 and also click "Mark As Accepted Solution" if you find it satisfactory. Thanking You With Regards | Harry Parmar
sekla
Novice

Currently i also face this problem who know the solution please kindly help me. Thanks in advance 

tepics
Novice

I have the same issue. Did you find a solution?

Employee
Employee

Call support, that problem is almost always that the domain is added to another product, like website builder or hosting in someone else's account.

Reb1776
Novice

I'm having the exact same issue. I have been trying for over a month and customer service is no help. I'm to the point now I want to ask for my money back. This is ridiculous.