Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution
Highlighted
Helper III
Helper III

"PHP Processes" tool in cPanel - Possible Bug/Issue

Hello everybody!

I'm not sure precisely what the cause of this is, but there seems to be a problem with the "PHP Processes" tool in cPanel.  It seems to work ok, but there is this error that comes up at the top every time. I've attached a screenshot of the entire message.  Is this something that there is a fix for?

Thanks!

10 REPLIES 10

Re: Possible cPanel Bug/Issue

I have 5 days with this problem

http://oi68.tinypic.com/2ib1fgy.jpg

please help me

any help on this issue ?

Hey @jvanderb@mandushi,

Have either of you tried reaching out to our live support to help investigate this error within your cPanel dashboards? Since it looks account specific, it may be better to have our hosting team take a closer look into this. 

Let us know what they find. Hopefully they'll get this resolved quickly for each of you. 

CG - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
24/7 support available at x.co/247support
Helper III
Helper III

I haven't yet - I figured it was a coding bug but wasn't sure.  I'll reach out to them and see what they say.

@CG wrote:

Hey @jvanderb@mandushi,

Have either of you tried reaching out to our live support to help investigate this error within your cPanel dashboards? Since it looks account specific, it may be better to have our hosting team take a closer look into this. 

Let us know what they find. Hopefully they'll get this resolved quickly for each of you. 

I have been contacting them for 6 days and the problem is still going on

Hey @mandushi,

That's unusual to hear. Each time you've called our hosting team never offered to send up a ticket on this matter? Because the error is occurring within the cPanel dashboard, they would need to send this up for further review with our admins. 

If there's not already ticket sent up, I'd urge reaching out once more so this can be investigated further.

CG - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
24/7 support available at x.co/247support

@CG wrote:

Hey @mandushi,

That's unusual to hear. Each time you've called our hosting team never offered to send up a ticket on this matter? Because the error is occurring within the cPanel dashboard, they would need to send this up for further review with our admins. 

If there's not already ticket sent up, I'd urge reaching out once more so this can be investigated further.

Yes, a ticket was opened 4 days ago and still no resolution.

Happening to me too. How to revert to old cpanel. I need PHP PROCESSES FEATURE WITH END PHP PROCESSES.

I just finished the chat with godaddy team. This is the response: "Godaddy have a recent update on our cpanel plan where the killing the php processes is no longer available. " The reason why they removed this is because this is not really included on the cpanel feature it's just 3rd party application installed on cpanel.

Community Manager
Community Manager
Solution

Hi @itsmircea @WEBMASTER3. I wanted to let you know that what you're referring to is different than the issue laid out by the original poster of this thread. There is another thread discussing what you are referring to here. The issue in this thread is now moot because we've removed our custom theme from cPanel. As such, I'm going to close this thread. Feel free to participate in the other if you wish. 

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.