1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Super User I Super User I
Super User I
Solution

Re: regionxenerleri.com

@aymobi

Your site displays just fine...  What problems are you having and what issues do you want solved?  If they are technical issues or errors, only GoDaddy Support can help.

These are Community Forums -- none of us have access to your account or the back-end infrastructure to see what problems exists or the ability to do anything about them.

Also, for future reference, here's a guide on how to post to get the best results:

How to Create an Effective Help Request on Forums

HTH! 😉

Judith
"If you think you dare not, you don’t.." ~ Napoleon Hill

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Super User I
Solution

@aymobi

Your site displays just fine...  What problems are you having and what issues do you want solved?  If they are technical issues or errors, only GoDaddy Support can help.

These are Community Forums -- none of us have access to your account or the back-end infrastructure to see what problems exists or the ability to do anything about them.

Also, for future reference, here's a guide on how to post to get the best results:

How to Create an Effective Help Request on Forums

HTH! 😉

Judith

View solution in original post

Highlighted
New

I can not make a call, is there any other way I can not call your numbers if I live in Azerbaijan? The site can not be logged in from time to time to enter the account and cpanel can not be accessed because of these problems.

Highlighted
Super User I

@aymobi

As I noted, I don't work for GoDaddy.  The issues you are having only they can solve....

What you can do is when you go to the Global Support page change the country you are from to United States so that you can access the chat feature.

Top left of the screen you'll find a drop down that allows you to designate your country, change it to United States.

HTH! 😉

Judith

Highlighted
New

Please help if I can not find live support.