Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution

server usage is currently very high. Your CPU usage is currently at 95%. Please, sign in to fix this

I got this email from my GoDaddy Registrar for Europe VPS WHM/cPanel CentOS 7.9

How check the cPanel account domainname.yyy that having this traffic? Or check traffic per cPanel account...?
As I have logged in a mentioned also WHM needs apply an update...
You have any idea where must be the problem?

Your server usage is very high.​

Your server usage is currently very high. Your CPU usage is currently at 95%. Please, sign in to fix this problem.

Here are the details:
Server name: **************
IP address: ***.***.***.***
Start time: 06 March 2021 14:12:25 GMT

If this usage is due to high traffic rather than an error, it's probably time to consider upgrading to a plan with more resources.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
PL281
Super User IV

@lsepolis123 

In the top right corner of WHM is the load average - in general this should be at 1.5 or less for the 3 numbers (5 minute, 10 minute, 15 minute) if you click on it, it will tell you the process / user which is using the resources

I am a GoDaddy End User - Just Like You
Check out my site! | I currently manage over 300 WordPress Websites
* Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. Thank You Info If you would like personalized help, please contact me. Otherwise, please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. Thanks! *

Once your issue is resolved,
please be sure to come back and click accept for the solution

Get Better Support on the Community Boards!
Etiquette When Asking for Help from the Community

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
PL281
Super User IV

@lsepolis123 

In the top right corner of WHM is the load average - in general this should be at 1.5 or less for the 3 numbers (5 minute, 10 minute, 15 minute) if you click on it, it will tell you the process / user which is using the resources

I am a GoDaddy End User - Just Like You
Check out my site! | I currently manage over 300 WordPress Websites
* Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. Thank You Info If you would like personalized help, please contact me. Otherwise, please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. Thanks! *

Once your issue is resolved,
please be sure to come back and click accept for the solution

Get Better Support on the Community Boards!
Etiquette When Asking for Help from the Community

View solution in original post