cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution
Highlighted
New

wp admin link from cPanel allways redirecting me to advartisement page. help me sir..

sir my web address is www.newoffera2z.com.

When ever i am trying to access my wp admin link for log in ,that link allways redirecting me to the advertisement page. Till now I am not able to login the wordpress dashbord. sir i need help. what should i will do. i tried different defferent methods to solve this , by reinstalling, by editing php file,...

anybody please help me.This is advertisement page....

Screenshot (3).png

1 REPLY 1
Super User III
Super User III
Solution

Re: wp admin link from cPanel allways redirecting me to advartisement page. help me sir..

@bapun 

I'm not exactly sure what would be causing the redirect unless it was something in a file on the server like the .htaccess. Since you haven't done much on the site, I would uninstall it and try to install a new copy to see if that works. 

If that doesn't work, I would suggest contacting support for further assistance.

Best Regards,

Joe

Check out my site! | My Garage Articles | Portfolio/Resume

* Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. I DO NOT PROVIDE ANSWERS VIA PM. If you would like personalized help, you can see my pricing on my services page. Otherwise, please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. Thanks! *

Get Better Support on the Community Boards!

Etiquette When Asking for Help from the Community