Community Manager

@Wfaddoul I'm sorry you feel that way. The fee that is paid for the Domain Buy Service is only non-refundable if work has been done. It is essentially a brokerage service. The fee that is paid is for our agents to attempt to negotiate the sale of a domain. If that occurs, then the service has been provided, which is why no refund is offered. 

@FiveApples I can understand your frustration. The Domain Buy Service team does make efforts to try to reach out to domain owners to negotiate a sale. Sometimes this is fairly quick, other times it can take a while since not everyone follows up with them in a timely manner. However, if you did not hear from them when you reached out to ask about the progress of the purchase, that's definitely not something that should have happened. Quality of support is something that we take great pride in and this definitely doesn't sound like the type of experience we want customers to have. I will have your feedback forwarded on to improve how things are done. We're always looking for ways to get better and we appreciate you sharing your feedback with us.

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.

View solution in original post