Re: Domain, DNS, and 404 issues

You were sort of correct...I have hosting with godaddy and a domain dragonmagic.co I have another domain that also has ssl from namecheap which is dragonmagic.store. 

What has been set up is for the dragonmagic.co to be forwarded to dragonmagic.store. This wasn't working according to namecheap because I did not have the correct settings in the zone file. I worked out what a zone file was and added the domain. Testing with nslookup works now, where it didn't yesterday. 

Namecheap have again said the issue is on the hosting end. What I can't work out is what I need to do to get this to work, since in theory it should be possible, or so godaddy support informed me. Since I can't get a refund on the namecheap domain and ssl I would really like to be able to use it. 

For some reason dragonmagic.store ends up at dragonmagic.store/randomletters the page either times out, or I get 404.  At this point I'm guess I just have to undo the redirection and have to purchase another domain and ssl with godaddy.