Reseller Store IP is blocked AGAIN, and can't get support

Late last month I after doing some research into reseller stores. I decided to go with Go Daddy Pro, that decision has so far proven to be one of the worst of my life. Since late October of this year 2019, my site has been up a total of 4 HOURS. The IP keeps getting changed, and you can't find the new one to point your site to the right DNS. Try getting support, I was on chat today trying to get the IP fixed, they kept telling me that my store was up, but that's the e commerce store not the reseller store, I repeated that 10 times, she kept insisting it was up, I said if so, there's nothing for sale because that's not my reseller store. She then told me, I should call....WTF.  Apparently, she was unable to fix the problem, and unable to help in anyway, and this isn't the first time. 

Since October 28th I've called or been on the phone 15 times, and not once have I received help, not once. Just to be clear, the first time the IP was blocked it took me 3 hours to get it fixed, now it does it after being posted for less than 4 hours.  I'm disappointed that Go Daddy would just abandon the people selling their products, and helping Go Daddy grow their business. So, I've got over $200.00 bucks wrapped up in a business that I can't seem to keep published. 

Save your money, find a better more responsive vendor.