• 2005 — In her rookie season, Danica takes three IndyCar pole positions in and is named Rookie of the Year.
• 2008 — Danica ranks sixth among all IndyCar drivers, becoming the first woman in history to win an IndyCar race.
• 2010 — Danica starts to transition from the open-wheel ranks to NASCAR.
• 2013 — Danica becomes the first woman to clinch NASCAR Cup Series pole position, setting the fastest lap on her qualifying run at for the Daytona 500. She also became the first woman to lead laps under green-flag conditions in a NASCAR Cup Series event.
• 2018 — In the ‘Danica Double’ farewell tour, sponsored by GoDaddy, Danica competes in both the Daytona 500 and Indianapolis 500.
Did retirement slow Danica down? No way. These days, she’s in so many places at once, you’d think she was still driving an IndyCar.