Low Prices & Huge Selection
Low prices and a huge selection. Who doesn't love that?
World's largest registrar
Keep your domain locked & in your name
Let's say you forget to renew your domain. Or you change the email address on your GoDaddy account. This is all it takes for someone to step in and transfer your domain name away without your permission.
But put Business Protection to work on your most important domain names and they'll be safe for up to 12 hours.
- Blocks both accidental and malicious domain transfers.
- Keeps your personal details hidden from snoops and crooks.
- Publishes an online business cards so customers and partners can find you.
How do I search for a domain name?
Can I get help to find a domain?
Is there a limit on how long or short my domain can be?
How do I check if a domain is available?
- To check if a domain name is available, just type it in GoDaddy's search bar and we'll tell you immediately if someone else already owns it.
- If it's taken, you can search for your domain name using our WHOIS Lookup.
- Or try our Domain Broker Service, where we can negotiate acquiring the domain from its current owner.
We also offer a Domain Backorder service, where you purchase a backorder credit to give you a chance to get the domain you want when it goes to auction.
Can I purchase any domain extension?
How do I get a free domain name?
Once you click Add to Cart for a hosting or WordPress plan, you’ll be given the option to select monthly or annual terms. Make sure to choose an annual term if you want to get the free domain.
Click Continue with These Options at the bottom of the page to move on to the next step. This is where you’ll see a search bar to look for the domain name you want.
Once you’ve found the name you want, just add the domain to your cart and continue to checkout.