1. OVERVIEW. This GoDaddy Plugin Partner Program Agreement (this “Agreement”) is entered into by and between GoDaddy.com, LLC, a Delaware limited liability company (“GoDaddy”) and you, and is made effective as of the date of electronic acceptance. This Agreement sets forth the terms and conditions of your participation in the GoDaddy Plugin Partner Program (“Plugin Partner Program”).
Your electronic acceptance of this Agreement signifies that (i) all statements, facts or assertions made in your Plugin Partner Program application are and will remain true and accurate, and (ii) you have read, understand, acknowledge and agree to be bound by this Agreement.
You acknowledge and agree that GoDaddy, in its sole and absolute discretion, may change or modify this Agreement, and any policies or agreements which are incorporated herein, at any time, and such changes or modifications shall be effective immediately upon notification via email.
2. DESCRIPTION OF SERVICES. GoDaddy Plugin Partners will partner with GoDaddy for access to exclusive support, developer-centric platform tuning assistance, and referrals from the world’s largest WordPress host. As a partner, your plugin will be promoted by GoDaddy and presented to prospects at their point of need, and redirected to your page. GoDaddy will work with you to make sure your plugin is working at its best and to answer all reasonable technical questions to the best of our ability. There is no cost associated with participation in the Plugin Partner Program – enjoy zero costs referrals, receive more downloads and keep your customers happy.
3. TERMS OF SERVICES. To be considered and approved as a GoDaddy Plugin Partner, you must meet and maintain throughout the term of this Agreement the following minimum requirements:
- 5K active installs on GoDaddy
- No major outstanding platform compatibility issues
- Not blacklisted
- No hooks or affiliate links to other hosting companies
We reserve the right to screen plugins prior to and after enrollment and we may exclude, in our sole discretion, any Plugin for any reason, including, but not limited to: a) violation of this Agreement; or b) infringement, or potential infringement, of a third party intellectual property right.
Provided that you are in compliance with this Agreement, you are hereby granted a non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-sublicensable, revocable license, during the term of this Agreement, to display the “GoDaddy Plugin Partner” badge (the “Badge”) on your primary website. In such event, you may not alter or reformat the Badge, and you agree all use will be as prescribed by this Agreement. You acknowledge and agree that the Badge may appear on the pages of other websites for other Plugin Partners. Regarding your use of the Badge, you agree you may NOT (1) change the aspect ratio or colors of the Badge in any way, (2) display the logo as the most prominent element on your webpage, (3) display the badge in any manner that implies a relationship, sponsorship, endorsement by or affiliation with GoDaddy other than as permitted by this Agreement, (4) link to any other site than the intended GoDaddy page, (5) alter the code snippet in any way, (6) display the badge in a manner that is in GoDaddy’s sole opinion misleading, defamatory, infringing, libelous, disparaging, obscene, or otherwise objectionable, (7) remove, distort, or alter any element of the badge, (8) translate the badge or otherwise localized into any other language (any translated versions of the logo must be provided by GoDaddy) or (9) use of the badge in any way other than as specified in these guidelines.
Once approved, you may participate in the Plugin Partner Program, identify yourself as a GoDaddy Plugin Partner and, if authorized, use and display the Badge, provided you:
- Maintain a high quality user experience on GoDaddy’s platform
- Respond quickly to support issues
- Display your GoDaddy partner badge
In exchange, GoDaddy commits to provide:
- Referral traffic from select GoDaddy placements
- Direct line of communication with dedicated support
- Assistance with platform tuning
GoDaddy Plugin Partners are subject to quarterly review by GoDaddy to ensure continued compliance with the terms of this Agreement. Both you and GoDaddy commit to use reasonable effort to respond to all support requests associated with this Agreement within 24 hours (excluding weekends and holidays).
4. RESTRICTIONS ON SERVICES. Except to the limited extent expressly provided herein, you are not permitted to use the GoDaddy name or any logo or trademark, or to otherwise imply or expressly state there exists any partnership, joint venture or other legal or formal relationship with GoDaddy, or that any plugin, goods, services or software offered by you are associated, manufactured, designed or created by GoDaddy. You agree that you will not use GoDaddy’s name or trademarks in any manner that might tarnish, disparage, or reflect adversely on GoDaddy or its trademarks.
5. TERM AND TERMINATION. This Agreement will be effective upon your electronic acceptance of its terms and will continue until either party terminates the Agreement. In addition to any and all other remedies to which GoDaddy is entitled, GoDaddy specifically reserves the right to immediately suspend or terminate this Agreement, your status as a GoDaddy Plugin Partner and/or your right to use and display the Badge for any reason and at any time in its sole and absolute discretion. You may terminate this Agreement at any time by providing ten (10) days advance written notice.
6. DISCLAIMER OF LIABILITY AND INDEMNIFICATION. GoDaddy assumes no responsibility, and you agree to defend, indemnify, and hold GoDaddy, its suppliers, resellers, partners and their respective affiliates harmless from and against any claims, liabilities, damages, losses and expenses, including reasonable attorney fees and costs, made by any third party due to their use of your plugin or related services or software, whether due to its performance, functionality, operability, content, terms and conditions, privacy policies, practices, etc., your violation of this Agreement, or your violation of any rights of another. This indemnity obligation will survive the termination or expiration of your account and this Agreement.
8. APPLICABLE LAW. This Agreement shall be governed by the laws of the State of Arizona. Any dispute arising hereunder shall be the exclusive jurisdiction of the state and federal courts located in Maricopa County, Arizona.