In many stories throughout literature, the smaller underdog faces a larger competitor as an adversary.
John Henry, Paul Bunyan and Babe, Mike Fink, Big Mose Humphrey and other American heroes against steam-powered machines. David and Goliath. Average Joe’s versus the Globo Gym Purple Cobras.
But what if they worked together instead of against each other?
How can Partner Deals and Discounts help me?
Collectively, all of us working together are powerful. Because we have such amazing customers, GoDaddy is able to negotiate deals and partnerships with other companies.
As a GoDaddy customer, you have access to ad credits and other offers as part of our Partner Deals.
Browse offers and click those that pique your interest to have additional details automatically emailed to the address you have on file with GoDaddy.
Different businesses benefit from different offers, which is why we have so many options. The video shows just one of those options.
Although COVID-19 is a serious situation that will cause ripple effects for years to come, one benefit is all of the ways people are creatively adding to their business offerings. Seeing others adapt and overcome is truly inspiring. What ideas do you have to add to your business?
Once you have some plans, browse through partner deals and see what might help you.
- Create some ads, and increase the ability for new customers to find you.
- Manage your clients with customer relationship management (CRM) tools.
- Get your business on track with legal, internet, and task automation options.
Check back often, since our partnerships are always changing.
You can do this!
If you need a helping hand, we’re here for you.
- Check out our How-To videos for content aimed at helping you navigate through COVID-19.
- Looking for stories and inspiration? Visit the GoDaddy YouTube channel.
- Dig into resources on the GoDaddy blog.
- Connect with like-minded people in our #OpenWeStand community forum.
- Find answers to product questions in our Help Center.
- Call or chat with one of our GoDaddy Guides.
Above all, have faith in yourself. We have faith in you.