Add a Managed Backup to my server
We offer a service called Managed Backups, where we automatically backup your server's data to another drive. For more information, see What are Managed Backups?
You can add Managed Backups to your server plan as a recurring billing service.
- Log in to your GoDaddy account. (Need help logging in?)
- In your My Products page, click Servers.
- Click Options next to the name of the server you want to use.
- Go to the Customize tab.
- Select the Managed Backup you want.
- Click Checkout, and then complete the checkout process.
Note: Once added, Managed Backups will require configuration by your server administrator.