Add a page
This video and the instruction below it explain how to add pages in Website Builder.
You can add as many pages as you need to build your site in Website Builder.
- Log in to your GoDaddy account.
- In your Products list click Website Builder, and then click Manage next to the account you want to use.
- Click Edit Site.
- Drag the New Page icon from the left-hand toolbar onto the page.
- In the Page name field, name your page, and click Add.
- When the new page loads, you can start adding content.
- Click Publish, then click the confirmation window link to see the change live on your site.
- See Organize pages with navigation menus to help customers browse your site pages.