Add a site hosted by GoDaddy to The Hub
You can easily add sites hosted GoDaddy to The Hub. Once added, you can organize them, perform bulk updates, take and manage backups, as well as activate several other performance and monitoring tools.
Note: The Hub by GoDaddy Pro is a different experience with different features than the standard GoDaddy Pro dashboard. You'll need to switch to The Hub before using the steps below.
- Log in to The Hub.
- Select Sites from the main navigation menu.
- Click and select Add Sites to List.
- Select Add GoDaddy Site, from the Site type list.
- Select the sites you want to add from the list.
- Select the Add websites button.