Add Facebook link
Let your customers check out your Facebook business page from your website by adding a space for them to view your profile, and click to visit.
- Log in to your GoDaddy account.
- In your Products list click Website Builder, and then click Manage next to the account you want to use.
- Click Edit Site.
- Click the three-bar icon in the upper right hand corner.
- Click Site Settings, then under Connect social click on the Facebook icon.
- Make sure you're signed into your Facebook account, then click OK to connect.
- From the left-hand side, click and drag the Facebook box, then click Settings.
- Next to URL, enter the URL for the Facebook business page you want to display on your website.
- Next to Show, select what you would like to display in the Facebook Like box, including Stream, Faces, and Header.
- Optional: Go to the Advanced tab to add or edit other effects for your Facebook Like box, including Background Color, Border, Shadow, Rounded Corners, Transparency, Margin, and to edit the Size of the box.
- Click Save.
- Click Publish to update your site online.