Add link to video
Display a YouTube or Vimeo video on your website by linking to it from your website.
Watch a short video of this task further down the page.
Need a little extra guidance? Get expert advice for setting up your own studio from a GoDaddy Guide.
- Go to your GoDaddy product page.
- Scroll down to Websites + Marketing and select Manage next to the website you want to change.
- Select Website > Edit Site to open your site editor.
- Go to the page and location you want to add your video, and add a section.
- Search for the Video section and select the layout you want.
- In the right panel, paste your YouTube or Vimeo link into the Video URL field.
- Personalize the Title and Video Description with text of your own either in the right panel or in the page itself.
- When you're ready, publish your site to make the changes visible.