Add menu or price list
The menu/price list template enables you to display details and prices for a variety of products or services. Examples: brunch entrées, travel packages with destination highlights and costs, or even sports events with start times and entry fees.
Watch a short video of this task further down the page.
- Go to your GoDaddy product page.
- Scroll down to Websites + Marketing and select Manage next to the website you want to change.
- Click Edit Site.
- Scroll in the main view of your site to where you want to add a section, and click the plus button.
- Click Menu/Price List in the right panel.
- Click a layout in the Menu/Price List panel.
- When the Section Added confirmation appears, you can begin customizing your options in Menu/Price List section.
Menu/Price List panel fields and buttons
- Title: Enter a title that briefly describes your menu or price list.
- Add Category: Click the button to create more categories, one at a time.
- First/Second Category: Click each button to change the category's name and description line. (Delete the placeholder text if you don't want a description line to appear.)
- Footnote: Enter a footnote, which can be anything you like, such as a restaurant's tipping policy or price list surcharges. (Delete the placeholder text if you don't want a footnote to appear.)
- Delete Category: Click the button near the bottom of the panel to remove a selected category.
- To change an item's details, such as price, click a category button and then that item's button. (Click Add Item to create a new item.)
- Your changes are saved automatically so when you're finished, click Preview to see the results, and, if you like, use another of your domains or buy a new one.
- When you're ready to make the changes public, click Publish Site or Publish.
Show me how
This video is part of the How-To series for Adding Advanced Functionality in Website Builder