Add my email to Samsung Email on Android
Step 4 of the Set up my Workspace Email account series.
Add your Workspace Email account to Samsung Email on your Android device. Then you can send and receive business emails from your phone.
- Open your Email app.
- New users: you'll see the Email set up screen.
- Existing users: select Menu, tap Settings and select Add account.
- On the Email set up screen, select Other.
- Type your Email address and Password, and click Sign in.
- Your Samsung Email app will auto-discover your email account settings. After that your email inbox will start to load on your Android device.
Your email is on your Android device and you're good to go! If you want to add your email to another device, click Previous. If you're all set, head to the next step!
- If Android can't auto-discover your email account, try entering the server and port settings, see Troubleshooting email setup on Android.
- Office 365 users, see the Add my Office 365 email address to Samsung Email on Android article.