Add my Office 365 email address to Outlook 2013 (Windows)
After you've set up your Office 365 email address, you can add it to Outlook 2013 for Windows.
We recommend setting up your Outlook automatically using the Outlook Setup Assistant. Alternatively, if you have a Business Premium or Premium Security plan, you can download the most recent version of Outlook.
- From the Start Menu, select Control Panel.
- Click User Accounts.
- Search for Mail if you don't see it on the page. Click Mail.
- Click Show Profiles.
- Click Add.
- Enter a name for the profile.
- Select Always use this profile to set the new profile as the default. (If you have more than one profile, you can set Outlook to prompt for a profile.)
- In the drop-down list, select the new profile name.
- Click OK.
- On the Auto Account Setup page, enter the following:
Field What to enter... Your Name Enter your first and last name. E-mail Address Enter your email address. Password and Retype Password Enter your password
- Click Next.
- Once Outlook is done configuring your account, click Finish
- Send yourself a test email from Outlook on the web and respond to it from Outlook 2013. This is the quickest way to confirm your email address is ready to go