Add my own host names
Register your own hostnames to create custom nameservers for your domains registered with GoDaddy. The maximum number of host names you can add is determined by the TLD registry.
- Log in to your GoDaddy Domain Control Center. (Need help logging in? Find your username or password.)
- Select your domain to access the Domain Settings page.
- Under Additional Settings, select Manage DNS.
- Select Host names under Advanced features.
- Select ADD.
- Enter the Host name and IP Address in the appropriate fields. Don't include your domain in the Host name field – it's already added for you.
- Select Save when finished.