Add my Workspace Email to Mail (Mac)
Step 4 of the Set up my Workspace Email series.
Add your Workspace Email account to the Mail app. Then you can send and receive business emails from your Mac.
- Open Mail.
- If you're new to Mail: You'll see Choose a Mail account provider....
- If you already use Mail: Select Mail >Add Account. You'll see Choose a Mail account provider....
- Incoming Mail Server: imap.secureserver.net
- Outgoing Mail Server: smtpout.secureserver.net
Note: If the email servers weren't automatically found, you might see an error message. This is normal.
If you have more than one Mail account, select Inbox and choose your new email account to see your inbox.
Your email is on your Mac and you're good to go! If you want to add your email to another device, select Previous. If you're all set, head to the next step!
- Troubleshooting Apple Mail