Add Online Appointments section
Online Appointments let your customers book time with you or your events. List multiple services, what times are available, set a price for each and decide whether customers pay online ahead of time or in-person at the time of service.
Watch a short video of this task further down the page.
Check the plans and pricing page to see if Online Appointments are available in your language and country.
- Go to your GoDaddy product page.
- Scroll down to Websites + Marketing and select Manage next to your website.
- If you're not already in your Website Editor, select Website and then choose Edit Site from the menu.
- Go to the page where you want to add your online appointment and select + or Add Section.
- Select Appointments & Services in the list that appears (or use the search field) and choose a layout by selecting Add. If you do not see Appointments & Services in the list, you already have it added in your site.
Note: Only one Online Appointments section is allowed in the entire site. If an Online Appointments section already exists in your site, go to it and move it to the page and location where you'd like it to be.
You can also delete the section and add it again anytime. Deleting the Online Appointments section does NOT delete any of the appointment or service information.
- Customize the settings, such as the color, title or the button to book an appointment. Any changes you make are saved automatically.
- Select Manage Appointments to go to your appointments dashboard. You'll find helpful tips what to do next, especially if you are setting up your appointments for the first time.
- Select Preview if you want to see the changes before they go live, and Publish Site or Publish once you're ready to make the changes public.
Show me how
This video is part of the How-To series for Adding Advanced Functionality in Website Builder