Add physical products
Add products to your online store and include photos, prices, SKUs, categories, and detailed descriptions. When selling products on Websites + Marketing, you can offer physical and digital goods. This article covers adding physical products that you ship to customers, not downloadable digital products.
- Go to your GoDaddy product page.
- Scroll down to Websites + Marketing and select Manage next to your website or store.
- From your Dashboard, open your products:
- In Websites + Marketing, go to Store and select Products.
- In Premium Online Store, go to Products and select All Products.
- Sales price: Shows sale price with regular price crossed out.
- Tax category: If the product's taxable, leave the menu set to Standard. Otherwise, change it to Non-taxable.
- Visibility: Uncheck Show on store to hide seasonal items or if you plan to display multiple products simultaneously later.
- SKU: Enter a unique SKU (Stock Keeping Unit) number to track your inventory and manage related invoices. You can use any numbering scheme you like.
- Categories: Help customers find items by creating categories, such as clothing, housewares or toys. For more on creating subcategories, see Add product categories.
Note: Images must use the .jpg, .jpeg, .gif or .png format, and can't exceed 10MB each. (You can upload images up to 5000 by 5000 pixels, but their maximum display will be 1920 by 1080 pixels.)
- Description: Add details about the product.
- Inventory & Options: Track available supplies and offer customers product choices, such as size and color.
- Shipping: Set customers' shipping options.
- Search Engines: Automatically adds a direct link to this product, which you can change if you like.
Note: You can add up to 5,000 products to your online store — in any combination of physical and digital products. You can bulk upload up to 100 products at a time. While you can add or import products to your store, there's no export option. (InstantPage users can't add more than six products total with no bulk upload option.)