A basic to building a website is adding text. This video and the instructions below it explain how easy it is to add text to your Website Builder website.
You can add text to any page on your website, using a text box to create new text or copy text from other documents.
- Log in to your GoDaddy account.
- In your Products list click Website Builder, and then click Manage next to the account you want to use.
- Click Edit Site.
- To switch to another Web page, click the page menu, and select the page in the menu.
- In the left-hand toolbar, click the Text tool and a text box is added to the page.
- You can begin entering text in the box immediately. Or click and drag any of the six border boxes to resize the text boundary before you begin.
You also can copy and paste text from other documents into the text box. While you can copy and paste a Microsoft Word document into the text box, the font styling (font size, color, and bold, italic, etc.) will be lost.
- To change your text's color, font, or styling, and other details, see Change text .
- To change a text box's background color, size, border, and other details, see Change text box.