Website Builder features an app that lets you import your blogs from services such as Blogger®, WordPress®, Tumblr®, and TypePad®.
NOTE: For your blog to display in Website Builder, you must publish your blog to the Internet through your blog service.
- Log in to your Website Builder account.
- Click Design Your Pages.
- If necessary, from the Current Page menu, select the page that you want to modify.
- Click Apps, and then drag and drop the Blog icon over a Drop Zone. Drop Zones display on your Web pages when you hover over them.
- In the Title field, enter the name that you want to display for your app.
- From the Blog service menu, select the service that contains the blog you want to import.
- In the Blog URL or Feed field, enter the URL where your blog exists online.
- Click OK.