With Website Builder you can add an app that lets you display products from an eBay® store. When visitors click those products, they're directed to the online store where they can buy them.
To Add eBay
- Log in to your GoDaddy account.
- In your Products list click Website Builder, and then click Manage next to the account you want to use.
- Click Design Your Pages.
- If necessary, from the Current Page menu, select the page you want to modify.
- Click Apps, and then drag and drop the eBay icon over a Drop Zone. Drop Zones display on your Web pages when you hover over them.
- Go to the Properties tab, and then in the Title field, enter the name you want to display on the eBay app when it opens.
- In the eBay store name field, enter the name of the eBay store whose products you want to display.
- To see how your products displays once it's live on the Internet, click the Preview tab.