Add my Microsoft 365 email to Outlook on iPhone or iPad
Step 3 of the Set up my Microsoft 365 account series.
Add your Microsoft 365 email to Outlook for iPhone and iPad. Then you can send and receive emails wherever you are.
This video is part of the How-To series for setting up email.
Required: Before continuing, make sure you have the Outlook app. To download Outlook, use your phone's camera to scan this QR code.
- Open Outlook. (If you just downloaded the app, tap Get started, choose your preferences, and then go to step 4.)
- Tap Menu, then Settings.
- Tap Add Mail Account, then Add Email Account.
- Enter your Microsoft 365 email address, and then tap Add Account.
- If your admin enabled multi-factor authentication (MFA), verify your account or set up the Authenticator app.
- Enter your Microsoft 365 password, and then tap Sign In. (You might need to choose your account type as Work or school, not Personal, to continue.)
- Your Microsoft 365 account will show in Settings. Go to your Inbox to check your email.