Becoming a Domain Name Account Administrator
As a domain name Account Administrator, you can manage other users' domain names from your own account.
Note: This feature has been replaced with Delegate Access. It is still available in the Domain Control Center for reviewing or removing previous Account Administrators. It will be fully retired in the future. The process will currently send the email request, however, no new Administrators will be added.
To manage another account's domain names, you must be an assigned Account Administrator and have an account with us. The process begins with the owner of the domain name. See Invite a delegate to access my GoDaddy account for more information.
Once you receive the Account Administrator invitation, use the following information to accept it and begin managing domain name settings through your Account Administrator account.
Once the domain name owner assigns you as an Account Administrator, we send you an email with the subject "Invitation to manage resources for [Owner's Name]."
To Accept Account Administrator Invitation
- Click the email link.
- Create a new account or log in to your existing account to accept the invitation.
- Confirm the information, and then click Continue twice.
After the domain name owner assigns domain names to your Account Administrator profile, you can manage them in your Domain Manager.
To Manage Account Administrator Domain Names
- Log in to your GoDaddy account.
- For Domains, click Manage.
- If necessary, click + next to Account Admin.
- In the Account Admin section, click the folder that contains the domain names assigned to your Account Administrator profile.