Cancel my domain
We understand there may be situations where you no longer wish to have a domain name registered to you. If you decide to cancel (delete) a domain from your account, you can do so at any time. When you cancel a domain name, it is immediately deleted from your account. You may wish to turn off auto renew instead.
- Log in to your GoDaddy Domain Control Center. (Need help logging in? Find your username or password.)
- Select your domain name to go to the Domain Settings page.
- Scroll down to the Additional Settings section and select the Delete Domain text.
- Select Yes, I want to delete this domain and make it available for someone else to register.
- Click Delete domain to confirm deletion and cancel your domain name.