Cancel my domain transfer-in
You can cancel incoming domain transfers in the Domain Manager. Incoming transfers occur when you transfer a domain name from another registrar to your account with us.
Note: EURid charges a non-refundable fee for .eu domain name transfers. Therefore, you cannot get a refund if you cancel a .eu domain name transfer.
- Log in to your My Products page.
- If you aren't automatically directed there, make sure to select the My Products tab:
- Click Manage All:
- From the Domains menu, select Transfers.
- Select the domain transfer you want to cancel, and then click Cancel.
- A confirmation message displays. Click OK.
For information about canceling outgoing transfers, see Accept or decline a transfer to another registrar.