Cancel my phone number
If you purchased your SmartLine account through GoDaddy, you can cancel your subscription directly from the My Products page.
- Go to your GoDaddy product page.
- Scroll to SmartLine Phone Services and select Options.
- At the bottom of the pop-up window, select Cancel this account.
- On the next screen, select the checkbox to confirm you have read the disclaimer.
- Select Cancel Account to finalize.
- Select OK in the confirmation window.
Once your subscription is cancelled, the SmartLine service will be removed from your GoDaddy account. You will also receive an email to confirm the cancellation was successful.
- If you purchased your number through the mobile app, please see View or Cancel my in-app purchase.
- If you're not sure where you purchased your SmartLine number, please review Verify which store is billing me.
- If you would like to view other SmartLine help articles, you can visit Dive in: Browse essential articles.