Changing Option Display Order in Quick Shopping Cart
Once you've added options to your Quick Shopping Cart® product, they display on your storefront. Changing their display order can enhance your storefront's appearance and affect how visitors purchase your products.
For Standalone Options, change the display order so your storefront looks better to shoppers or to keep items consistent.
For Configurable Variation Options, the order in which the options display affects how customers order the product. For example, if you are selling a T-shirt with Configrable Variation Options of size and color, you want to put size as the first configurable option. That way, a customer can select their size and then see which colors are available.
TIP: For example of you you can use these options, see Using the product variations grid .
To Change the Order in which Product Options Display
- Log in to your Quick Shopping Cart account.
- From the Manage menu, in the Catalog section, select Categories.
- Click the category containing the products you want to reorder, and then click Edit Category.
- Click the name of the product you want to edit, or click Add Product from the Tasks pane to add a new product.
- Click Move Option Up or Move Option Down.
- Click OK to save your changes.
- Publish your store to reflect any changes.