Changing Your Photos and Videos Domain
Set your domain information when you launch Website Builder for the first time. You can edit the domain at any time.
To Change Your Photos and Videos Domain in Website Builder
- Log in to your Account Manager.
- Click Website Builder.
- In your Website Builder Account list, click Manage next to the account you want to modify.
- Click Photos and Videos, and then click Settings.
- Select the Domain Settings tab.
- Click Edit to edit your domain.
- From the Domain Settings area, select one of the following:
- Create a new subdomain — Add a subdomain and select the site for which you want to use the subdomain.
- Select an available domain from your account — Select from a list of domains associated with your account.
- Enter a domain not registered here — Enter a domain name that you registered at a different account.
Note: If you enter a domain that you registered with another registrar, please update the "A Record" for your domain so it points to the IP address 188.8.131.52. For more information, contact your domain registrar.
- Click Save.