Clear cache for your Web Application Firewall (WAF)
After you make changes to your Web Application Firewall(WAF), you can clear the cache to force your changes to take effect.
- Go to your GoDaddy product page.
- Under Website Security and Backups, next to the Website Security account you want to manage, click Manage.
- In the menu bar, click Firewall.
- On the card with your domain name, select Clear Cache.
- Once the cache has been cleared a message will appear in the top right hand corner: The cache for coolexample.com is being cleared. Note that it may take up to two minutes for it to be fully flushed.