Compress files in cPanel hosting
You can compress multiple files together to create a single file. This is also known as "zipping" or "archiving" files.
- Log in to your GoDaddy cPanel hosting account. (Need help opening your account?)
- In the top left-hand corner of the account Dashboard, select File Manager.
- In the cPanel File Manager page, select the files you want to use, and then click Compress.
- Complete the on-screen fields, and then click Compress Files.
- Visit the cPanel documentation for File Manager for help.