Create a Google Smart Shopping campaign
A Google Smart Shopping campaign allows you to advertise the products you listed in your Google Channel Marketplace.
- Go to your GoDaddy product page.
- Scroll to Websites + Marketing and select Manage next to your site to open your site.
- From your Dashboard, select Store > Marketplaces.
- Select Google Channel Settings.
- Select Create a Campaign.
- Follow the steps to name your campaign, enter a daily budget and enable sales tracking. Review your campaign details, then select Finish.
- After you’ve created a few Google Smart Shopping campaigns, then you’ll need to manage your campaigns and metrics.
- Learn more about Google Channel and Google Shopping Actions.
- Troubleshoot reasons your store might not get approved.
- Connect your store to other marketplaces, such as Amazon, eBay, Etsy, Facebook and Instagram.
- In addition to creating ads in Google, you might also want to create Facebook ads.