This article only applies to Web & Classic Hosting. For more information, see What type of hosting account do I have?
Using the File Manager, you can create new files and folders.
To Create New Files and Folders Using the File Manager
- Log in to your Account Manager.
- Click Web Hosting.
- Next to the hosting account you want to use, click Manage.
- From the Tools section, click File Manager.
- Use the directory tree to navigate to where you want the file or directory to reside.
- Click the New button, and then select New file or New folder.
- Enter the new file or folder name you want to use.
- Click OK.