Creating address labels
Quick Shopping Cart can export information for creating generic address labels to Microsoft® Excel or Avery DesignPro.
These labels only provide the recipient's address. To print labels with shipping information, use the shipping label feature provided by your shipping company.
To Create Address Labels
- Log in to your GoDaddy account.
- Click Quick Shopping Cart.
- In the Quick Shopping Cart list, click Manage next to the Quick Shopping Cart account you want to use.
- From the Manage menu, go to Orders, and select Manage Orders.
- Check the invoices containing addresses you want to print on shipping labels. For more help, see Searching orders .
- Click Add to Address Labels.
- Click Visit the Address Labels page.
- From Tasks, click either Download to Avery or Download to Excel, and then click OK.
To remove Address Labels, click Clear Address List.