Customize Theme Fonts
After you Set my theme for the Online Store, you also can customize which fonts are used for your store's business name; main headings; buttons, menus, and prices; and body text.
- Log in to your Account Manager.
- In your Products list, click Online Store, and then click Manage next to the account you want to use.
- Click Store Design.
- Click the Theme tab and below your Current theme click Customize.
- Use the Fonts section of the left-hand Style Designer to pick a font for the listed parts of your site, such as the Business name, Headings and Buttons, Menus & Prices.
- Click a font in one of the sections and the preview window updates automatically to display your choice.
Each theme offers a limited set of font choices, though the choices vary from theme to theme. If you don't see a particular font choice within a theme, click Cancel at the bottom of the Style Designer and pick another theme.
- If you want to start over using that theme's original fonts, click Reset fonts to default at the bottom of the Fonts section.
For more on Online Store themes, see Customize theme colors.