Delete Vanity Nameservers in Premium DNS
If you don't want to use vanity nameservers anymore, you must set up new nameservers as a replacement. Otherwise, your websites will not resolve. For domain names registered here, see Change nameservers for my domains for more information. For domain names registered at another company, reach out to that company's support center.
To delete Vanity Nameservers in Premium DNS
- Log in to your GoDaddy account.
- On your product list next to Domains, click the (Plus sign button) to expand the list:
- Next to the domain you want to manage, under the Action section, click on the Manage DNS button:
- On the DNS Management page, in the Nameservers section, click Change.
- Select either Default to resume using GoDaddy nameservers, or Custom to use custom domains.
- See Premium DNS FAQ for more information about managing Premium DNS.