Direct traffic to a www (or subdomain) version of your site
If you connected your domain to Managed WooCommerce Stores without using "www" at the beginning, visitors may see a 403 error if they try to connect using "www" in the URL (for example, you connected "coolexample.com" but visitors try to connect using "www.coolexample.com"). To fix this, follow these steps to connect the "www" version of your domain to your store:
- Go to your GoDaddy product page.
- In the Managed WooCommerce section, select Manage.
- On the Overview page scroll down to Domains section.
- Select Connect Domain.
- On the What domain would you like to connect? window, type in the subdomain or www version of your website you want to use.
- Select Search button.
- Select Start Domain Connection.
- Select Go Live.