Edit footer text in WordPress customizer
If your WordPress theme includes text in the footer, follow these steps to edit the footer text.
- Sign in to WordPress.
- In the left-hand menu, select Appearance > Customize.
- Select Widgets. From the list of widgets located in your footer, select the ones you want to edit.
- Select Publish to apply the changes.
Note: If you don't see a list of widgets here, your theme doesn't support footer widgets.
- Edit header options for my WordPress site
- Change the footer in WordPress by editing the footer.php file.