Enable Express Checkout
Express Checkout lets you make secure GoDaddy purchases without re-entering your payment information. We charge the payment method you've set up, and then send confirmation to the email address on file in your account.
After you enable Express Checkout, you can select it as a payment method the next time you make a purchase.
Note: Express Checkout is available only for the following payment methods: credit card, gift card, and Good As Gold.
To enable Express Checkout in your account
- Log in to your GoDaddy account.
- Click this icon in the upper-right corner:
- Click Account Settings.
- Click Payment Methods.
- Click Edit next to the payment method you want to use for Express Checkout.
- Toggle the Express Checkout default switch to On.
- Click Save.
To enable Express Checkout when you make a purchase
- Begin the checkout process as usual.
- On the Payment page, after you enter your payment information, select Use this for Express Checkout.
- After you place your order, we enable Express Checkout for the payment method you entered.