Enable GoDaddy Payments on Websites + Marketing
GoDaddy Payments connects seamlessly into your existing GoDaddy product. Use GoDaddy Payments to securely process credit cards, manage your payments, issue refunds, and get access to your funds faster. There are no setup fees or a contract when you sign up for GoDaddy Payments.
- Go to your GoDaddy product page.
- Scroll to Websites + Marketing and select Manage next to your site.
- In the Dashboard, select Commerce and under Payments select Methods.
- Next to GoDaddy Payments, select Connect.
- Follow the prompts to set up GoDaddy Payments. You'll need the following information:
- Business Owner: Contact information and last four digits of their SSN (Social Security Number).
- Business Profile: Address and EIN (Employer Identification Number) for the business.
- Banking information: To deposit payouts you'll need the bank routing number, account number, and the name on the account. We recommend adding the banking info during set up but it's not necessary to start accepting transactions. You can always add it later.
- When you’ve finished filling out the fields, select Save, then Confirm.
- If additional verification is required, you’ll receive instructions to verify your identity by submitting either a text confirmation or government ID. Follow the instructions to submit the additional verification.
- Once verification is complete, your account will be linked to GoDaddy Payments and you can begin to process payments and receive funds.
- Check out all the ways you can process payments - including a virtual terminal and sharable Online Pay Links.
- Download the GoDaddy mobile app to process charges and access your GoDaddy Payments reports through your phone.
- Want to sell in-person? We can help! Learn how to order and set up a Poynt Smart Terminal or Poynt Card Reader.