Facebook: add a signup form
Adding a GoDaddy Email Marketing signup form to your business Facebook page is easy!
- If you haven't already, log in to your GoDaddy Email Marketing account. (Need help logging in?)
- From the Addons menu, select Add More.
- Select the 3rd Party Integrations tab.
- Scroll down to the Facebook Signup addon, click On and then click Go set it up.
- Click the Authorize on the right. A Facebook page will open.
- On the Facebook login page, click Okay.
- Click Add Facebook Tab on the right. Then select the form you want to use from the first list box. Then select the Facebook page where you want that form to appear from the second list. Click Save Changes.
The Facebook integration will only work with a Facebook page for which you have admin permissions. It will not work with only a personal Facebook profile.
Your form will now appear on the Email Signup tab on your Facebook page. You can manage your tabs under the More button under your page's cover photo.
- See Setting up a Welcome Email to create an Autoresponder for your new Facebook signups.