Learn more about using the Poynt Card Reader
Step 4 of the Poynt Card Reader get started series
Congratulations! You’ve got your GoDaddy Payments account set up in the GoDaddy mobile app and your Poynt Card Reader is connected, working and ready to go. You’re ready to accept in-person payments in your store, on the go, or anywhere you take your phone.
We’ve got some additional info to help you optimize the way you process payments. Also, take a look at the Payments Hub to familiarize yourself with the reports and customization options you have to work with.
- Check out all the ways you can process payments in the GoDaddy app.
- Customize the receipts you send to your customers.
- Track your payment history with transaction and payout reports.
- Learn about the different LED indicators on your Poynt Card Reader.
- Need a new charging cradle? Learn how to order replacement parts and accessories.
- Check out our series of how-to videos to learn more about using GoDaddy Payments.
- Find answers to your questions in our Help Center.
- Connect with other sellers on the GoDaddy message boards.