Link my smartphone
Before you can use your new business number, link your SmartLine account to your mobile device. If you don't have a SmartLine number, you get one from the SmartLine home page or directly from the SmartLine mobile app.
- Open the SmartLine app and log in to your GoDaddy account.
- Enter your U.S. mobile number and tap Confirm.
- Allow SmartLine to access your Contacts and Notifications, then click Continue. Android users will only see the Contacts option. Notifications are already allowed by default.
Note: Only U.S. mobile numbers can be linked to SmartLine. Mobile numbers from U.S. territories such as Puerto Rico and the U.S Virgin Islands, are not supported.
Note: For SmartLine to work properly, the SmartLine app must have access to your Contacts and Notifications.
Now that the app is linked to your smartphone, you can start using your SmartLine number.
- To learn more about other SmartLine features, see Dive in: SmartLine all-articles list.
- To learn how to create a voicemail greeting with the SmartLine app, see Record my voicemail greeting.
- To only receive calls during business hours, see Set business hours.