Make calls using the dialer
Aside from accessing your contact list, you can make phone calls using the traditional dialer. You can only call U.S. phone numbers with your SmartLine account. Calls to international numbers, including Canada and Mexico, are not supported.
- Log into the GoDaddy SmartLine mobile app.
- Tap Dialer located at the bottom of the screen.
- Using the keypad, enter the U.S. phone number you would like to call.
- Tap the Phone button to send the call.
Note: On iPhone, you will be asked to confirm that you want to make a call. Press Call to continue.
- If you're having issues making calls, please see Troubleshoot: Outgoing calls.
- If you're not receiving calls, please see Troubleshoot: Incoming phone calls.