Manage files in my cPanel hosting account
Here's how to access the cPanel File Manager to work with files in your hosting account. You can edit text-based files, move files from directory to directory, add folders, and more.
- Log in to your GoDaddy cPanel hosting account. (Need help opening your account?)
- In the upper-left corner of the account Dashboard, select File Manager.
The File Manager page appears.
- Use the File Manager tools to work with your content. For help, see the cPanel File Manager documentation.
- Want to edit your WordPress website pages? Log in to WordPress.
- Here's how to use File Manager to edit text-based files in your account.